Elder Counsel and Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts
A common goal for most elder persons is to maintain as much personal freedom of living as possible without a court intervening in your personal or financial affairs. An equally important goal is to protect your home and hard-earned savings from the high costs of elder care.
A key theme of Rarick & Beskin is to avoid court intervention whenever possible and to take full advantage of the laws designed to protect your assets. Our range of services include:
- Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts and Plans
- Note: For a quick overview of Medicaid options see: Medicaid Qualification: 7 Common Mistakes and Misconceptions
- Implementation of Medicaid Planning Techniques
- Medicaid Application
- Living Revocable Trusts and other estate planning strategies to minimize or
- avoid court intervention
- Elder Protection Trusts to protect the elder parent vulnerable to financial exploitation
- Note: For more information, see Elder Protection Trusts
- Trust Administration Services
- Guardianship Services
Providing high quality care for your elder loved ones can be difficult challenge. However, the good news is that there are almost always good, effective legal strategies to employ. Rarick and Beskin has been trusted by over 1,200 families for over 20 years to provide advanced estate planning and elder counsel. We are a member of the Elder Law Section of the Florida Bar and active in local community affairs. We are ready to assist you.
Call Christy at (305) 556-5209 for an initial consultation in English or Spanish. Let us know how we can help.