MIAMI TRUST & WILLS - ESTATE PLANNING
Estate planning that focuses simply on Florida estate tax planning may miss one-half of a family’s needs. The other half is asset protection — protecting your hard earned savings and property. At Rarick & Beskin, a knowledgeable Miami asset protection attorney can help you plan.
INTEGRATED MIAMI ESTATE & ASSET
Florida families want to protect their wealth, and pass that wealth on to their family members with the least cost and taxes. Any U.S. citizen can see their life savings attacked and destroyed in a single lawsuit. A good Miami estate planning attorney knows how to integrate estate planning with asset protection so that exposed assets, what creditors call “low hanging fruit”, are protected. Such exposed assets could be other real estate you own if a bank threatens foreclosure on your property.
STAY OUT OF COURT!
A primary theme of our Miami based estate planning practice is to keep our clients out of court. Our integrated estate and asset protection planning has three fundamental goals:
- Keep legal control in the family – and avoid a court stepping into you personal financial or family affairs.
- Protect your savings and property from lawsuits.
- Give what you have, the way you want – at the least possible cost – saving as much taxes, court costs and attorney’s fees as possible.
As Miami trust attorneys, our firms offers multiple types of trusts and estate planning instruments that may include:
- Living Revocable Trust
- Florida Pour-Over Will
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Living Will and Health Care Surrogate
- Special Needs Trusts for persons with disabilities
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILIT)
- Charitable Trust
- Dynasty Trust
- Spousal Lifetime Access Trust (SLAT)
- Spendthrift Trust
Miami estate planning firm, Rarick & Beskin, P.A., has assisted families and business persons for over 20 years. Our firm has worked with over 400 similar law firms located in states outside of Florida to represent their clients in legal matters concerning probate, Florida estate planning, and asset protection. To schedule a meeting with a Miami estate planning attorney call (305) 556-5209 or (954) 861-1426, or e-mail email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!